08 Dec A Forum for Open Sciences
Are you interested in a forum that offers reliable and open minded approaches to consciousness? If so, you probably know that this can be hard to find. Until now…
In 2014 a small group of diverse researchers launched the Campaign for Open Science, an initiative that aims to promote open scientific enquiry and encourage funding for innovative research that goes beyond the materialist paradigm.
I am proud to be one of the founding members of this important endeavor. My other founding colleagues include:
- Mario Beauregard — Neuroscientist, University of Arizona, Author of The Spiritual Brain & Brain Wars
- Larry Dossey — Executive Editor of Explore, Author of Recovering the Soul
- Lisa Jane Miller — Director, Spirituality & Mind Body Institute, Columbia University
- Alexander Moreira-Almeida, — Associate Professor, Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora
- Marilyn Schlitz — President Emeritus & Senior Fellow, Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Gary Schwartz — Director, Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health
- Rupert Sheldrake — Biologist and Author of A New Science of Life & The Science Delusion
- Charles T. Tart — Professor Emeritus of Psychology, University of California & Core Faculty, Sofia University
Among other resources, the web site lists a number of open scientific questions and states: There are many aspects of reality which remain unanswered or unanswerable by standard scientific materialism, which might yield to a post-materialist viewpoint.
Click here to peruse the web site in its entirety.