By Marilyn Schlitz, Tina Amorok, and Marc Micozzi
Consciousness and Healing: Integral Approaches to Mind Body Medicine brings together 67 of the foremost authorities on health and healing to consider the creation of a new, integral perspective. This unique text transcends any singular approach to health care and addresses how health professionals and patients alike are rethinking the nature of healing.
- Evidence-based research combined with subjective mind-body experiences
- New considerations for both health care professionals and patients on the nature of healing
- Topics as diverse as psychoneuroimmunology, spirituality and prayer, ecopsychology, environmental health, and the politics of health care today.
A breakthrough DVD, exploring the nature of the healer and patient, includes:
- 50 minutes of documentary video from leaders in integral health care
- 9 additional audio essays with a link to the institute of Noetic Sciences website for text versions
- Resources and references
Find out why more clients and health care professionals are embracing an integral approach to healing and consciousness.
Praise for Consciousness and Healing
This seminal collection of essays is a tour de force. If it were your entire library on the subject, rest assured that you’d be well informed. This stunning collection of theories, research, and new perspectives deserves to become the classic text in this fascinating field. – Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Author, Minding the Body, Mending the Mind and Inner Peace for Busy People
A comprehensive, enlightening, and humane look at how medicine can and must be expanded to integrate mind, body, and soul. This much needed book is a blueprint for a new kind of medicine. Highly recommended. – Judith Orloff, M.D., Author of Guide to Intuitive Healing and Positive Energy