Marilyn is a dynamic and experienced public speaker, teacher, and trainer. She combines culture, science, and spirituality in an original, engaging and compelling style. She has a rare gift to translate complex ideas in a form that is easily accessible, Marilyn has lectured in many venues, including the United Nations, the Smithsonian Institute, the Commonwealth Club, and the Rotary Club.
Join Master Teacher Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D. for Innovative Learning Programs Designed to Bridge Consciousness, Science, Healing and Transformation!
- January 26, 2017 – Bolinas, California, TNS (The New School at Commonweal). Dance Palace Church Space (503 B Street Point Reyes Station) Free; held in Point Reyes Station 1:30pm – 3:30pm. Discussion to follow.
Click here for more information
- August 3, 2016 – Shift Network 7 week on-line course on Consciousness and Healing every Wednesday at 12noon (Pacific). More Information.
- August 5, 2016 – Living Deeply: Answering the Call to Healing and Transformation, Cotati, CA. More Information.
- August 26-28, 2016 – Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation workshop, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA. More Information.
- August 27, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible film screening, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA. More Information.
- September 19, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible screening and talk hosted by University of Minnesota center for Spirituality and Health.
- September 21-24, 24, 2016 – Keynote Speech at Annual ISSEEM Conf, Heart to Heart, Unity Village, Missouri. More Information.
- September 23-25, 2016 – Keynote Address at Annual IRVA Conference, New Orleans. More Information.
- October 18, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible Screening – Ithaca, New York (Cinemapolis). Purchase tickets here
- October 23, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible Screening – First Presbyterian Church, San Anselmo, California. Worship service starts at 10:00am PT and the screening will be held during the Adult Education Session which starts at 11:30am PT.
- October 24, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible Screening – Amherst, New York (The Screening Room). Purchase tickets here
Article in the Amherst Bee
- October 26, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible Screening – San Francisco, California (California College of the Arts (CCA)). Part of CCA’s Vibrant Cities program. Vibrant Cities is a multi-year initiative at California College of the Arts that aims to provide a platform for faculty, students, and the public to engage in meaningful conversation, where art and design meets social culture. Click here for more information.
- November 4-6, 2016 – Biofields Summitt – CHI San Diego. More Information.
- December 12, 2016 – Bridport, Dorset, United Kingdom at Unitarian Chapel in the Garden. 7:00pm. Discussion to follow.
Click here for more information
Previous Events 2016
- March 9, 2016, 23, 30 – 4 Wednesdays for 1 hour – 12noon to 1pm, Death Makes Life Possible Online Course. More Information
- April 25, 2016 – Consciousness and the Arts, pre-conference presentation and workshop event at The Science of Consciousness Conference, Tucson, AZ. More Information.
- April 26, 2016 – Experimenter Effects in Science, presentation at The Science of Consciousness Conference, Tucson, AZ.
- April 29 – May 1, 2016 – 16th Annual Barrett Conference for Women – Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation, La Casa de Maria, Santa Barbara, CA. More Information.
- May 14-15, 2016 – International Symposium for Science, Art and Metaphysics. London. More Information.
- May 24, 2016 – Mount Desert Hospital presents special screening of Death Makes Life Possible. Bay Harbor, Maine. More Information.
- June 20, 2016 – 6:30pm West Marin Senior Services hosts a screening and talk of DMLP. More Information.
- June 24, 2016 – 7pm Unity of Sacramento hosts screening of Death Makes Life Possible. More Information.
- July 7, 2016 – Marin Commission on Aging with Rodolf Shalom
- July 20, 2016 – 5:30pm (Pacific Time) Shift Network presents Using the Power of Your Consciousness for Healing with Marilyn Schlitz. More Information
- January 15-18, 2015 – Wild and Scenic Film Festival (Nevada City). Here we will be showing Death Makes Life Possible on Friday and Sunday. Join us for Q & A.
- February 21-22, 2015 – Gutsy Gals Film Festival and award ceremony. Marilyn won the Gusty Gals Film Writers Award and is excited to network with other women writers.
- March 5, 2015 – Shift Network’s Transforming Aging Summit
- March 20-22, 2015 – Integrative Health Conference (San Diego, CA)
- March 27-29, 2015, Conference of the Association for Research and Enlightenment (Virginia Beach, VA)
- April 3-9, 2015 – Cosmic Cine 2015 Film Festival (Munich & Zurich)
- April 28, 2015 – A Film Series Changing the Conversation About Aging: “Tuesdays with Spirit and Soul (UCR Palm Desert Center, Palm Desert, CA)
- April 29, 2015 – Transformative NDEs, Coast-to-Coast AM Radio Show with George Noory (10:00PM to 12:00AM)
- April 30, 2015 –Dialogues in Consciousness, JFK University (Pleasant Hill, CA)
- May 5, 2015 – How Does Death Awareness Promote Peace?, Charter for Compassion (Online)
- May 15-17, 2015 – Goi Peace Foundation Conference (Japan)
- May 30-31, 2015 – POSSIBL Festival (San Francisco, CA).
- June 3, 10, 17, 24, 2015 (4 week series) – WizIQ Online Course, Death Makes Life Possible: Exploring Worldviews of Mortality and Beyond.
- June 27, 2015 – Book signing at the American Library Association Expo.
- July 22-26, 2015 – Living the Noetic Life (includes a talk on Death Makes Life Possible), IONS 16th International Conference (Chicago, IL). Marilyn will be speaking on Living Deeply: Transformation from the Inside Out and showing Death Makes Life Possible at the World’s a Stage Conference: http://www.possibl4.us
- September 18, 2015 – Connections Meeting at the DoubleTree Hotel in Rohnert Park, “Mindful Life: Cultivating Love, Happiness and Wisdom.”
- October 9-10, 2015 – Marilyn speaking at the Elder-Corps Wisdom Conference on the Nine Steps to Conscious Aging.
- October 22, 2015 – Calistoga Rotary Club.
Preview of Marilyn’s Past Engagements
- September 12th, 2014, Synchronicity: Matter & Psyche Symposium – Joshua Tree
- August 22-24, 2014, Sages and Scientists – La Costa Resorts & Spa – Carlsbad, CA
- June 24-25, 2014, Mindful Life 2014, Tallberg, Sweden (June 24-25)
- June 10-12, 2014, The Thomas Nevola, MD Symposium on Spirituality and Health – Colby College, Waterville, ME
- May 30th, 2014 – Death Makes Life Possible Film World Premiere, Illuminate Film Festival – Sedona, AZ
- April 27-30 , 2014 – Milken Institute Global Conference
- November, The 2014 Health Heroes Award Expert Speaker Series, “Transformation and Healing”
- November 11, End-of-Life University (online), “Death Makes Life Possible: Transforming the End-of-Life”
- October 3-24, “21 Days of Genius,” Genesis of Genius Book Launch
- October 23-27, Science and Nonduality Conference (SAND), San Jose, CA
- August 22-25, Journey Into Healing Conference, Chopra Center, Carlsbad, CA
- August 16-18, The Scientific and Medical Network, London, UK – Shifting Consciousness: Mind, Self, and Brain in the 21st Century
- August 1-3, Polestar Life Conference, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, CA
- July 17-21, IONS International Conference, Palm Springs, CA
- New Realities Television Series – Pathways to Conscious Living Panel Discussion
- Death Makes Life Possible: Mapping Worldviews of the Afterlife Telecourse