Upcoming Speaking Schedule
Join Master Teacher Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D. for Innovative Learning Programs Designed to Bridge Consciousness, Science, Healing and Transformation!
- April 25, 2016 – Consciousness and the Arts, pre-conference presentation and workshop event at The Science of Consciousness Conference, Tucson, AZ. More Information.
- April 26, 2016 – Experimenter Effects in Science, presentation at The Science of Consciousness Conference, Tucson, AZ
- April 29 – May 1 – 16th Annual Barrett Conference for Women – Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation, La Casa de Maria, Santa Barbara, CA. More Information.
- May 14-15, 2016 International Symposium for Science, Art and Metaphysics. London. More Information.
- June 14, 2016 Lecture on Emerging Worldviews, at The Battery Club
- July 12, 2016 Lecture on Emerging Worldviews, at Gladstone
- August 26-28, 2016 Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation workshop, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA
- August 27, 2016 Death Makes Life Possible film screening, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA
- September 21-24, 24th Keynote Speech at Annual ISSSEEM Conf, Heart to Heart, Unity Village, Missouri
Current Events and Projects
A documentary film that tackles a taboo topic for many in our modern world, and explores a fundamental question: How can understanding death inform how we live our lives? For more information go to: www.deathmakeslifepossible.com.
Focused on advancing scientific research on the role of consciousness in healing, and supporting the emergence of a new model of health care that allows for the inner wisdom of both patients and health care providers to be combined with scientific and technological advances for the promotion of health and well-being.