Upcoming Speaking Schedule
Join Master Teacher Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D. for Innovative Learning Programs Designed to Bridge Consciousness, Science, Healing and Transformation!
- January 20 Death Makes Life Possible film screening and discussion, Sanctuary at First Presbyterian Church of San Rafael.
- March 9, 16, 23, 30 at noon Pacific, Death Makes Life Possible 4-week webinar.
- April 8-10, 2016 Living the Awakened Life: Becoming Your Best Self from the Inside-Out, with Wendy Baron
- April 29-May 1 Living Deeply: Transformation from the Inside Out, La Casa de Maria (not a public event)
- May 14-15 International Symposium for Science, Art and Metaphysics. London
- May Day Long Retreat on Worldview Transformation and Healing, Day Long in London (TBC)
- June 14, Lecture at The Battery Club
- July 12 Lecture at Gladstone
- August, Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara
- September 21-24, 24th Keynote Speech at Annual ISSSEEM Conf, Heart to Heart, Unity Village, Missouri
Current Events and Projects
A documentary film that tackles a taboo topic for many in our modern world, and explores a fundamental question: How can understanding death inform how we live our lives? For more information go to: www.deathmakeslifepossible.com.
Focused on advancing scientific research on the role of consciousness in healing, and supporting the emergence of a new model of health care that allows for the inner wisdom of both patients and health care providers to be combined with scientific and technological advances for the promotion of health and well-being.