Upcoming Speaking Schedule
Join Master Teacher Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D. for Innovative Learning Programs Designed to Bridge Consciousness, Science, Healing and Transformation!
- June 20, 2016 – 6:30pm West Marin Senior Services hosts a screening and talk of DMLP. More Information.
- June 24, 2016 – 7pm Unity of Sacramento hosts screening of Death Makes Life Possible. More Information.
- July – August, 2016 – Science of Consciousness and Healing presented on the ShiftNetwork. More Information Coming Soon.
- August 5, 2016 – Living Deeply: Answering the Call to Healing and Transformation, Cotati, CA
- August 26-28, 2016 – Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation workshop, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA
- August 27, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible film screening, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA
- September 21-24, 24, 2016 – Keynote Speech at Annual ISSEEM Conf, Heart to Heart, Unity Village, Missouri.
- September – October, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible screening and talk hosted by University of Minnesota center for Spirituality and Health. More Information Coming Soon.
Current Events and Projects
A documentary film that tackles a taboo topic for many in our modern world, and explores a fundamental question: How can understanding death inform how we live our lives? For more information go to: www.deathmakeslifepossible.com.
Focused on advancing scientific research on the role of consciousness in healing, and supporting the emergence of a new model of health care that allows for the inner wisdom of both patients and health care providers to be combined with scientific and technological advances for the promotion of health and well-being.