Upcoming Speaking Schedule
Join Master Teacher Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D. for Innovative Learning Programs Designed to Bridge Consciousness, Science, Healing and Transformation!
- August 3, 2016 – Shift Network 7 week on-line course on Consciousness and Healing – every Wednesday at 12noon (Pacific). More Information.
- August 5, 2016 – Living Deeply: Answering the Call to Healing and Transformation, Cotati, CA. More Information.
- August 17, 2016 – Living Deeply: Answering the Call to Healing and Transformation, Pacifica, CA
- August 26-28, 2016 – Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation workshop, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA. More Information.
- August 27, 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible film screening, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA. More Information.
- September 19 2016 – Death Makes Life Possible screening and talk hosted by University of Minnesota center for Spirituality and Health.
- September 21-24, 24, 2016 – Keynote Speech at Annual ISSEEM Conf, Heart to Heart, Unity Village, Missouri. More Information.
- September 23-25, 2016 – Keynote Address at Annual IRVA Conference New Orleans. More Information.
- November 4-6, 2016 – Biofields Summitt, CHI San Diego. More Information.
Current Events and Projects
A documentary film that tackles a taboo topic for many in our modern world, and explores a fundamental question: How can understanding death inform how we live our lives? For more information go to: www.deathmakeslifepossible.com.
Focused on advancing scientific research on the role of consciousness in healing, and supporting the emergence of a new model of health care that allows for the inner wisdom of both patients and health care providers to be combined with scientific and technological advances for the promotion of health and well-being.